Royce's 2012 Civic SI Sedan Build Thread

Hey guy's sorry it has been so long since a check in, I have been super super busy with my move to Germany. Anyways I'll be having an update soon. I still have to dyno with the intake installed. Hopefully soon.

Hopefully I'm super busy with the mover's and getting all the paperwork ready so hopefully

it's all good, I just wondered what your plans were. The move is more important

So I didn't have the opportunity to dynothe civic again at high altitude. Bummer but owell. I'm out here in charleston south Carolina for some training till August 18, then I'm off to Germany. The civic leaves port Monday.

So I have been really thinking about a roots style super charger lately for our civics. I have had 700 hp in my Subaru so going big power just isnt on my list anymore. Besides with that much power in a civic I would need to roll around on a set of non dot's to get grip lol. I spoke with comptech about there lineup but i was told as if an after cooler was not going to be planned in the making. I am looking to build the civic to get the piss beat out of it at the ring in Germany an a non cooled fi vehicle I think would not hold up to par without the iat's blowing through the roof and I am a firm non believer in meth injection. However maybe an e-85 tune would help this. Otherwise I would look into borg Warner's efr series and build my own kit. I have been doing alot of manifold flow and welding research practicing. The only thing is the efr's spool almost to quick lol. I plan on a budget from 10-15k once I get to Germany. With that I want to build the bottom end leave the heads alone "unless bisimoto comes out with some new stuff" and do a mean f ing suspension. I just need to wait on part availability, now I need to learn how to corner balance myself. Hopefully there's word of an after cooler soon.

I know people have done coolers on comptech/Jackso kits for the 8th gen. It's doable

Royce, how's Germany? were are you stationed at? any new developments with the car?

Back