RRC manifold swap!?

Mmm so ported on the 8th gens would be almost the same...you guys think it would be the same on our engines!?..does anyone have dyno number on fully ported rbc!?...

The RRC is very hard to get your hands on unless you can find a used one. HPD locked them down to HPD customers only. I think it happened in the fall of last year. A ported RBC may be your best option.

Are they that hard to find!?...online i seen a couple of them..more expensive but you can find them...and a fully bored rbc i saw it for if am not mistaken for over $500...idk thats just me looming around a bit...im sure there are other options..

New? yes. RRCs are not available to the public any more. The ones still out there are either NOS that have just been sitting or are used. And yea, modded RBC manifolds are not cheap.

Like I said, the port matched should give the RRC a run and be perfect for you guys.
You guys have both of them dont u!?..show some dyno sheets to see the numbers..that would be perfect...and when you say port matched you saying to match the TB!?..and fully ported!? Runners and all!?..

Back