SAN DIEGO 9thGen Official Page

I shall look for that when I'm riding around. I just saw a 8th gen slammed tonight at Rosecrans & Midway.

Hell ya I'm down, I don't got anything going on that day afaik. I'll keep ya posted. I won't have coils though by then, the struggle is real with Mr. Benjamin's :P

Well just got back from a very short run off Honey Springs and Campo road. My car club and me riding through, smoking brakes... Our president in 2014 Mustang with super hot breaks... Locked up and slid into a BMW.

What I learned today, buy drilled and slotted rotors and EBC pads

Last edited:
Front end was done. Engine was good, but he hit just right where it bent the frame. Most bizarre thing ever. Luckily I had a full ratchet set in my trunk and we took all the aftermarket parts off from his sponsor to salvage them. I didn't take any pictures of the car though. Only driver side air bags deployed. He is good to go though

Gotcha, How long do you guys run for? Buddy from my club was wondering and wanted to bring his Mustang with us

We hit the S6 up to Mother's Kitchen then the S7 to Julian. Usually takes about an hour and a half to 2 hours depending on traffic. Yeah bro, bring your buddy. The more the merrier.

Alright gotcha, I actually just texted him to let him know about it.

Hey if you check this thread while at Star Bucks.... I'm all the way out in point loma so I may not be there exactly at 0800

Back