Share your spiders!

yeah, but it's quite typical of women to be afraid of spiders! I'm amused when guys are and send their women to defend them. LMAO
:rotfl:

yeah, but it's quite typical of women to be afraid of spiders! I'm amused when guys are and send their women to defend them. LMAO
:rotfl:

Just pointing out that he at least has you spare their lives.

That's good to know, spiders generally don't scare me but now I'm going to burn every single brown recluse I ever see lol.

Recluses are not aggressive, and most bites come from not checking clothes / shoes after they've been left still for a while, I've had a few nesting in my shoes if I don't wear them for over a week.

The worse thread idea EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously F*** spiders.... And yes I know they kill all the other bugs in the house and generally stay away from people.......

Dont care, They all still need to die with fire. Then some chemical, then another fire....

Last edited:
the worse thread idea EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! seriosly F*** spiders.... And yes I know they kill all the other bugs in the house and generally stay away from people.......

Dont care, They all still need to die with fire. then some chemical, then another fire....

Wow, then don't come in this thread if you don't like it.

Now I'm tempted to go troll a hellastancebro thread

Those orb weaver spiders make me think of the skulltulas from Zelda

ocarina-of-time-3d-skulltula.jpg

Arachnophobia the move ruined spiders for me. I want them all to die. Although lately I've been on a rodent killing spree. Enough to the point that I have decided to name my crowbar Deadmau5 in honor of the number of mouse skulls it has crushed lately. Seems fitting with the popularity of the electronic artist of the same name. I'd semi-like to hit him with it as well.

Huge MF'n spiders...

arachnophobia.jpg

Arachnophobia: Eight legs, two fangs and an attitude....

Arachnophobia_%28soundtrack%29.jpg

Yeah, i hate spiders!! I dont really like bugs at all, but moths are the worst for me. I hate how they are fuzzy and ugggh its just too gross :confused:

Where i live we get brown recluse, wolf spiders, and black widows... so all the nasty kinds.
The best though, was one spider, i think it was a wolf, and it had about 100 babies on its back. My mom and i just got home and it was in front of the door so i went to grab a shoe to smack it with, but my mom decided it was a good idea to spray it with a bottle of windex. Before I could say how bad that idea was, she sprayed it, the babies went everywhere in my house and i stepped on the big one. So i really didnt want to be in my house for a while with a hundred baby spiders waiting to grow up and eat me in my sleep!!! :eek:

Back