Show me your R18... List your mods/plans if any

So yellows worked on the front and rear? @Dar-Dar mentioned that yellows might not work on the front for the Si. ?

You don't still have them for sale do you?

The fronts have to be fabricated to the struts as they're just inserts. I never listed mine for sale, I gave them to Nate.

So yellows worked on the front and rear? @Dar-Dar mentioned that yellows might not work on the front for the Si. ?

You don't still have them for sale do you?
The yellows will fit. It just requires fabrication like the 8thgens. You'd have to cut the strut housing to sleeve in the Koni insert.

IMG_20110217_163604.jpg

my bad. as far as i knew they were just plug and play i didnt realize that needed to be done. sorry about that @Pauly99to17 and again thank you chris

bgy7vd.jpg

Mods:
5000k HID low beams
3000k HID fog lights
LED reverse lights, interior lights, tag lights
OEM Honda window visors
2013 Civic Hybrid decklid
2012-2013 Si Coupe front bumper conversion
2013 Si Sedan rear bumper
30% window tint
STI front lip
D2 full damper kit
Megan Racing rear camber kit
2012 Civic Si wheels 17x9 +22 Varrstoen ES3's (candy purple)
215/40 Yokohama S-drive's
SR48 Neochrome extended lug nuts

I was thinking of getting a better horn(EX-Coupe 2012), but I'm not sure if there is anything that I need to know about our ex's that might or might not make it, as far as plug-in and go, and do we have one or two horns that are stock mounted, and can we do two anyway, etc., etc. ?????

I was thinking of getting a better horn(EX-Coupe 2012), but I'm not sure if there is anything that I need to know about our ex's that might or might not make it, as far as plug-in and go, and do we have one or two horns that are stock mounted, and can we do two anyway, etc., etc. ?????
I have a feeling @323 has the answers to all your questions. :D

Well I'll try to answer your questions.
For plug and play, you would have to get an OEM Honda horn (Accord, CRV) anything else I'm sure you'll have to splice in the wires since any aftermarket horn will probably not have a specific Honda plug.
And for your other question, I'm almost 100% sure the ex only has one horn, but I could be wrong.
See this thread for instructions
http://9thcivic.com/forum/index.php?threads/7031/
If you wanted to do 2 horns anyways, I'm sure you can all you have to do a splice the wires and make two connections.

Well I'll try to answer your questions.
For plug and play, you would have to get an OEM Honda horn (Accord, CRV) anything else I'm sure you'll have to splice in the wires since any aftermarket horn will probably not have a specific Honda plug.
And for your other question, I'm almost 100% sure the ex only has one horn, but I could be wrong.
See this thread for instructions
http://9thcivic.com/forum/index.php?threads/7031/
If you wanted to do 2 horns anyways, I'm sure you can all you have to do a splice the wires and make two connections.

@323
Thx for getting back to me...... Either I need to take my bumper off and look, or if someone knows where a 2012 parts list with pics is would be nice.

Back