Show me your R18... List your mods/plans if any

@323
Thx for getting back to me...... Either I need to take my bumper off and look, or if someone knows where a 2012 parts list with pics is would be nice.

You dont have to take off the bumper. The horn is just above the radiator to the left of the hood release latch. Use a 12mm socket to remove the top bolt and pop the clips on the garnish and you can pull it out. You only need to remove the bumper to add the second horn down low.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 34
You dont have to take off the bumper. The horn is just above the radiator to the left of the hood release latch. Use a 12mm socket to remove the top bolt and pop the clips on the garnish and you can pull it out. You only need to remove the bumper to add the second horn down low.

Thx @Twitch , So we do have two horns. Is the top horn the only one we need to replace(with a low note horn), that would give two lows?). Or I'd still need to replace both, I don't mind taking off the bumper to replace the parts, just didn't want to do it more times than necessary?

Thx @Twitch , So we do have two horns. Is the top horn the only one we need to replace(with a low note horn), that would give two lows?). Or I'd still need to replace both, I don't mind taking off the bumper to replace the parts, just didn't want to do it more times than necessary?

There's only 1 horn on Dx, lx, and ex. Si has 2 horns. Sorry for the confusion. I replaced mine with the low only.

There's only 1 horn on Dx, lx, and ex. Si has 2 horns. Sorry for the confusion. I replaced mine with the low only.

Thx, Just in time. I was just about to disassemble the whole thing. So what low sound horn did you buy? Accord low, or what?

i took a random trip to midas and saw that they had an old mazda rx7 muffler layin around and I got them to cut it off the exhaust tip, weld it on to my r18 muffler, and bam there she is! not bad for 80$ and 20mins.
IlN4eOj.jpg

g7ChIaT.jpg

EtXCxhZ.jpg

Last edited:
I don't understand your question. I'm going to answer it like this:

What is it? (The company?)
They're a manufacturing company of headlights, taillights, fogs, etc.
They needed a test subject to show as an image to their buyers.
Ya, my question wasn't clear. I was wondering which product you were test fitting. Looks like it was the fog lights. Thanks.

Back