Si HFP Club Member Thread!

Question...
I have HFP R-7 rims, the HFP suspension, mats, red interior lighting and the badges.
Personally i liked the look w/o the aero package and with the older wheels...
Can i still be in your club?? lol ;^)

Last edited:
Legit Canadian HFP - 2012 TW HFP Si Coupe

How do you know that it is #99 ? i was pretty sure that the canadian civic HFP's weren't numbered in any way unlike the accord HFP's that have a plague on the dashboard with a production number i.e 35 of 400

I think he just wants number #99 in the club Intrepid.

Yeah, i just want member #99. Although you an actual check your VIN and it will correspond with the 500 TW HFP's
not 100%. Some dealers sold kits to have the full hfp installed for users after they bought a standard SI.

not 100%. Some dealers sold kits to have the full hfp installed for users after they bought a standard SI.

Correct, those HFP's that were converted after have regular production VIN's. Some of the black and white civics from factory were meant to be HFP as soon as they reached the dealer (like mine), those car's will have their VIN's in sequential order.

pretty sure it was 400 HFP's , 200 TW HFP's and 200 CBP HFP's for Canada and 500 HFP's for the United States.

Always thought that they should have done them in Red and White for Canada, would have been more patriotic lol

Back