Skunk2 Parts coming soon!!

Gains from 40-160? That's a hell of a gain.

Yeah, I know. But I do hear a loud exhaust. I'm assuming Megapower R or Megapower RR.

I don't think a K24 would gain 160 hp with Skunk2 products like CAI, TB, IM, downpipe, and exhaust altogether. This is such a tease. Lol.

Comptech stage 1 is like ~50hp, so it looks like they're doing some forced induction work.

Comptech stage 1 is like ~50hp, so it looks like they're doing some forced induction work.
It could be a Krafwerks charger on the car (like brown_bear stated) since that is the only f/i kit that doesn't sound f/i, like the car on the vid. Lol.

I'm so excited! Can't wait to see what they come out with. I know they are building a bolt on Intake manifold kit for the K24Z7!

There's gotta be. It sounds 'Skunk2' loud in the vid. Lol.

kraftwerks s/c's are too expensive and I never understood their benefit over an turbo. Personally, I'd rather have a comptech s/c because I don't need the extra power but could use the cost savings.

kraftwerks s/c's are too expensive and I never understood their benefit over an turbo. Personally, I'd rather have a comptech s/c because I don't need the extra power but could use the cost savings.

The S/C kit for the 8thgen Si was only $4,795 shipped...that's only a little more than CT and Kraftwerks comes with an Intercooler where CT doesn't....price isn't that bad really.

The S/C kit for the 8thgen Si was only $4,795 shipped...that's only a little more than CT and Kraftwerks comes with an Intercooler where CT doesn't....price isn't that bad really.
What's the difference between both kits as in power gain?

kraftwerks makes more power...a good percentage more. I've seen as high as 70hp...the thing is that you can get a ct kit with clutch, flywheel, and gauges for 4799. CT kit can be had for 3500...or at least this was the case 1 year ago.

Back