Small get together 2/22/13 in DFW area.

May 11, Big Racks BBQ in Grapevine @ 6PM

MrK, your date was kinda lost in the middle of your post. Wanna make sure people know.

May 11, Big Racks BBQ in Grapevine @ 6PM

MrK, your date was kinda lost in the middle of your post. Wanna make sure people know.
Lol thank you for that! Are you gonna be coming out as well?!

Lookin forward to seeing a couple of you guys out there tomorrow!:D

I totally forgot about today :(
My girlfriend and I have been taking care of this stray kitten we found that is in pretty bad shape.. I am going to set my calendar to the next meet.. Sheesh :\ my bad
Awhh!!! It's alright man! Next time! The turnout was pretty big this time lol. There was about 8 of us total! 7 9th gens and 1 8th gen. It was an awesome meet! We talked about next weeks meet but its still kinda up in the air. I'll be sure to update ya! But for now, enjoy the pics! :D

nGwmwwm.jpg

N2qbBDf.jpg

fTcAQBM.jpg

fVSrq0C.jpg

nRmxYCZ.jpg

GdMiUu3.jpg

NMudhTP.jpg

VbFiO9o.jpg

CTkvamu.jpg

uk6Ja52.jpg

By67TrD.jpg

Awesome! That's a good turn out. Definitely keep me posted on wether you guys are going to do the next meet. I'm 100% ill make it.

Bump for the meet tomorrow!! Hope to see some of yall out there. There will also be a guy selling his Skunk2 exhaust for a coupe if anyone is lookin for one.

I won't be able to make it. Won't be out of staples until at least 8. Retail sucks, guys.

I won't be able to make it. Won't be out of staples until at least 8. Retail sucks, guys.
Awww...it's alright. If you get a chance after you get off. You're more than welcome to drop by or grab something to eat...we're always there till about half past 11 or so lol.

Back