Snow driving

Handles just fine, even on 3 wheels
yju4y9us.jpg

I even did a bit of plowing
4a7ejyqe.jpg

Thanks for sharing your pics. I'm glad I got a civic and got rid of my scion frs. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407669003.634977.jpgit was such a slip and sliding event everytime it snowed.

Get yourself some snow tires and you should have no issues. Not all seasons but dedicated snow tires.

Yeah I agree I'm gonna just install 2 snow tires on the front since I love in ny and have an 42 time commute to work and then a 42 mile commute back home on the thruway. Lol

My si should do Waaaaaaaaay better than my frs on Chicagos freeways

I drove through a winter on All Seasons back when I had an 8th, and although it wasn't too bad, I'd do it differently if I had the chance. Dedicated Winters are the way to go. Night and day.

Thank god all seasons are good for Texas except for summer. Summer pavement gets super hor

Mine did fine here in the TN "Snow" hahaha :dance:

How about driving seven hours north and spending a week here in January/February? Last winter sucked with the stock all seasons and full bolt-ons. Previous winter without any mods wasn't bad at all.

How about driving seven hours north and spending a week here in January/February? Last winter sucked with the stock all seasons and full bolt-ons. Previous winter without any mods wasn't bad at all.

Uhm I may have to decline.....really don't want my coils to have to deal with all the salt! lol

Back