Photos Snow pics

u8u2ydyh.jpg
yrutany4.jpg
y7eje7am.jpg
Quick! Wash it off!! Haha

Put it in 4-HI for the commute from work yesterday, in the morning they called for 4-8 inches throughout the day and we had more than that on the ground by 3 pm, plus another 4-8 inches fell overnight. Getting through the city was a fustercluck..... had to stick to some surface streets as it appeared that the entire city was congested. Driving through 5-6 inches of chewed up snow, some drivers were spinning furiously. I wasn't with a locking rear differential and an open front differential. :)

At the shop door, we were pushing a foot and a half of snow when we opened it, there was a bit of wind that caused drifting.

My Civic is sort of hibernating, been putting more time in the seat of the truck with this ugly weather, even though the car has awesome studded tires.

2014-02-13 16.39.54R.jpg

I thought studded tires would be awesome but after the review I'm not so sure. But we hardly ever get snow and besides when we do get snow getting sideways is the highlight of my day haha

Woww @Pauly99to17 that's insane!!

My little winter warrior got me through the storm we had last night into today- I drove 40 miles today with little problems! I must say, the starting traction leaves some to be desired but my cornering and braking grip is excellent on the Hankook I*cept Evos. I made it to the top of my huge hill today three times in various snow conditions! Sorry for crappy cell phone shot.IMG_0508.jpg

Should be a bunch of NE people getting hit with snow

Back