So Clean

How'd you remove the sticker on the side?

What I did is sit/lay on the ground and used my finger to start getting the edge of the sticker to come off. Then eventually you will get an entire side of the sticker to come off by like a quarter of an inch. Then grab that side of the sticker that is coming off and pull on it really really slowly and it will come off all in one to two pieces. Just be careful around the letter v because the sticker goes inside the seem of the v while the rest of the text is inside the rectangle outline of the word.

How'd you remove the sticker on the side?

What I did is sit/lay on the ground and used my finger to start getting the edge of the sticker to come off. Then eventually you will get an entire side of the sticker to come off by like a quarter of an inch. Then grab that side of the sticker that is coming off and pull on it really really slowly and it will come off all in one to two pieces. Just be careful around the letter v because the sticker goes inside the seem of the v while the rest of the text is inside the rectangle outline of the word.

Using a blow dryer or heat gun will make this really easy. Afterwards, use some lighter fluid to remove the adhesive residue.

I really like the back minus the "Civic". I did this to my 2012 as well. I think the sticker delete is pretty sweet too!

I want to remove both si badges, civic and side decal. For the rear si badge is there a holes? And anyone remove the front grill si badge on the 2013 sedan? If so, how?

If you want to remove the front Si badge you need to remove your front bumper. When I removed the civic and vtec badges/stickers there was no sticker residue for me because my car is only 2 months old so the residue wasn't sitting for too long.

The "h" emblem has holes in the rear. The civic and SI badges don't have holes.

Debadged it today, thank god I didn't have to take off the front bumper to remove the si badge in the front.
atyjuzyp.jpg

Back