Sorry for all the questions!

randyO

New to the Honda scene. I'm about to drop some cash on DP/exhaust and not sure what I want. I don't like the sound of the borla. So that one is out. I am partial to the invidia N1 or q300. But also looking into the one with the best gains. For DP I was looking into Skunk2. Any input is greatly appreciated.

N1 is one of the loudest, and the q300 is probably closest to stock sounding. So those are both at the opposite ends of the spectrum as far as sound goes. Links in my sig for additional info on downpipes/exhausts. Others may have feedback as to what they like.

New to the Honda scene. I'm about to drop some cash on DP/exhaust and not sure what I want. I don't like the sound of the borla. So that one is out. I am partial to the invidia N1 or q300. But also looking into the one with the best gains. For DP I was looking into Skunk2. Any input is greatly appreciated.

If you are looking to do a whole system at once, I would highly recommend getting both pieces from the same company. Full-Race and Ultimate Race really are the best options out there.

Fitment and performance would definitely be best if you got the whole exhaust from the same company like squiggy said so either Ultimate Racing or Full Race

What dp do you guys suggest with q300 cat back?

I've never heard of ultimate racing until this car. Is the quality any good?

So I think I'm going to go with the UR setup. Is this something someone can do pretty easy by themselves?

Thanks guys for all your help. me and a buddy will be doing this next week. It's a lot different the. My mustang was gaha

Reactions: Nix
Back