Spoilers & Grills

awesome, thanks. just calculated everything and even if i bought the parts from this website instead of through the shop, it would be about $500 for everything, including paint.
I might just do it....
Can your dad adopt me?

Can your dad adopt me?
I'll put it a request lol
It's really cool tho because i can have anything i want painted Dyno Blue Pearl :)
I got my hard hat and old phone case painted, they looked awesome.

We stay away from shipping any large body parts like bumpers, fenders and hoods. Poor factory packing, delicate parts and high shipping costs are not a good combination. Grab items like these from your local dealer even if you are buying at retail. It will be cheaper and less hassle in the end.

Just go to a dealer lot with a tape measure and do some basic comparisons.

We stay away from shipping any large body parts like bumpers, fenders and hoods. Poor factory packing, delicate parts and high shipping costs are not a good combination. Grab items like these from your local dealer even if you are buying at retail. It will be cheaper and less hassle in the end.
Thanks for the tip

Being retired from the delivery trade, you would not believe the lack of packaging the shippers(not the del-service) put large body parts in.......... Just backing up CHH

Here:

9ux6jk.jpg

I'm waiting for a day my GF and I are home together so I can test fit her coupe's bumper on my sedan. If it fits I'm doing the swap with the HFP spoilers :D

I'm waiting for a day my GF and I are home together so I can test fit her coupe's bumper on my sedan. If it fits I'm doing the swap with the HFP spoilers :D
post pics when you do, it'll be cool to see how it turns out

Back