Squiggy's 2012 DBP II Si Coupe

Sorry about the accident. That s the worst when people go and then decide not to at the last minute. Has happened to me a couple times and I just had enough time to stop about an inch from the lady's bumper.

Why? I'd be interested to get those from you. Are they gouged? Perhaps repairable?
There are weird zip tie attachments that cannot be reused once the pieces are removed. I would be open to working something out if you want to try figure out how to securely attach themnin another way.

There are weird zip tie attachments that cannot be reused once the pieces are removed. I would be open to working something out if you want to try figure out how to securely attach themnin another way.
Whatever you do, keep them. Take pics when they're off. If there's a will there's a way. I'm very interested.

Dam squiggy, sorry to hear the misfortune. Hope you can get it all squared for a reasonable price

Whatever you do, keep them. Take pics when they're off. If there's a will there's a way. I'm very interested.

I will see what I can to do preserve as much as possible when I take them off to give you something to work with.

Massive amounts of 3m double sided tape
That would work, but it seems as if they would come off if bumped hard enough. The zip ties and attachments extend from the further out parts of the kit and attach on the back side of the bumper. Kind of hard to explain. I will take pictures when I tear it apart.

Yeah I've seen it. Wanga did a video of his install. I know the clip things go through to the back side to secure the pieces.

That would work, but it seems as if they would come off if bumped hard enough. The zip ties and attachments extend from the further out parts of the kit and attach on the back side of the bumper. Kind of hard to explain. I will take pictures when I tear it apart.
Could you cut the old zip ties off and reattach new ones with epoxy? Then massive amounts of 3m tape for insurance.

Damn. I just realized you have a coupe. Won't work for me. Someone will surely want them though.

Well, once I make a claim for everything and get the check, I may reuse them to save a bit since my deductible is $1,000.

Back