Sunofwolf Random Banter Containment Thread

they had a special price that day now the discount is 15%. No way would I pay full price, I would give up and jus get the wally special-I am concerned about corrosion from acid.:screwy: Battery size is extremely important on small car's.
How did you pull that? Maybe I can add my 10% to that?

I looked at the Optima universal battery today and it $260. It has double the power of the 51R but is about 1.5" wider so my turbo piping might get in the way.
Don't think they would give you that price without a battle-they were trying to rush me into paying more-this got nowhere for them, I have two other cars to drive.

I looked at the Optima universal battery today and it $260. It has double the power of the 51R but is about 1.5" wider so my turbo piping might get in the way.
I would say very hard as the price gets lower they though more bullshit at you:vtec:

size is extremely important on small cars that's why direct fit is always the best

Well lets see what happens tomorrow , do I get this stupid battery for $208? I pissed of the whole store by now Ha Ha:chopwood:

optima 51R install $204 at advance auto , radio asking for code then when out and started working again, pain in the butt, lucky radio works
took a while to get the pos cable tight -it bends easy:hmmm?:, ran over my battery tender, anything and everything:badger: goes wrong Notice made in Mexico

Attachments

• DSC00150.JPG
    DSC00150.JPG
    376.1 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
:bricks:I did get 20% off the optima and mysick could most likely add a 10% off military card to that. Customer service at advance auto was poor on the phone gave me wrong info, I was satisfied with $204 for the battery. Optima was close to fully charged when I got it, three months old according to sticker.:paper::omg: Nothing is that easy the first time in changing the battery- it is fixed after giving me a hard time. Well my first impressions this optima battery is very good, but a hard time actually getting one at a good price. I like the fact it is design to come back after 300+ Full discharge. Radio did give me a scare-asked for code then said forget it-very strange-this car thinks. MYsick got a win here- I didn't think I would fork over the extra dough to buy Optima-he is the reason I got the optima not me- my research actually proved the optima fixed it quality control problems- I hope any way.

Last edited:
World's most pretty Blue eyes just imagine what you could see with in total darkness 5-10 better than Humanstupidpeople
Kitten found home after this pic taken in just a few hours. My Himalayan's are World Famous. I have just two like this one.

Attachments

• DSC00158.JPG
    DSC00158.JPG
    244.4 KB · Views: 6
2.5 tons of World Famous 100%:corngrin:+ organic cranberries, so Bright Red you could almost see yourself by looking at them.
Should turn these into wine would be like $300+ a bottle.:flame: I know nobody has anything close to these cranberries. Enough to buy a Honda R model almost:thumbsup: How about My super Rare Yoda Bear colored Blue point Himalayan-Persian with Baby Blue eyes. Women are trying to steal Him maybe as some kind of toy:lildevil:

Attachments

• DSC00160.JPG
    DSC00160.JPG
    505.6 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC00146.JPG
    DSC00146.JPG
    227.7 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
I have rare upgraded axles on my 2004 the fastest year of three 2003 not good, 2005 ok but ecu problems.
mine is a rare original Black srt-4 with 108k miles, those axles were replaced from the weaker version that fail and left me
broke on the road just due to wear-road racing Ha ha. My srt-4 does 170mph + needs some body work rusted sides- going to be repaired. no doubt which engine is stronger srt-4 engine greater than Honda k24, not even close. I don't know of a more stronger 4 ever made. It has beef up internals rods , crank, piston oil injection, everything is extra duty-Honda is not, rods, engine block,pistons all weaker then srt-4. Most important for boost racing cast iron full racing block- honda loses big here.:dancing:

The Dodge 2.4L is good but it is not the greatest 4cyl ever made. Look, I get you're a fan of it, I'm not trying to knock that; however, it has yet to compare to the Mitsubishi 4G63 or the Toyota 3S-GE blacktop (5th gen series) engines; heck, even the Volvo B230FT is well known for its durability where the SRT-4 is, well, not.

Don't believe me? That is ok; here are some other articles comparing engines from much more educated people (SRT-4 isn't even on the list):
https://www.carthrottle.com/post/the-8-greatest-four-cylinder-engines-of-the-last-20-years/

https://autowise.com/fastest-4-cylinders/

https://www.roadandtrack.com/new-cars/g6664/most-powerful-four-cylinders/

https://www.hotcars.com/cars-with-f...n-outrun-a-v-eight-and-that-are-way-too-weak/

All that motor is a Chrysler PT cruiser motor dodge took and built. It can never compare to the K series motor nor and B or H series.

mitso engine the best:banana whip2::badger::flame: Do you have a Booba? CA is polluting the air with its bon fires. Boycott CA.

Last edited:
The Dodge 2.4L is good but it is not the greatest 4cyl ever made. Look, I get you're a fan of it, I'm not trying to knock that; however, it has yet to compare to the Mitsubishi 4G63 or the Toyota 3S-GE blacktop (5th gen series) engines; heck, even the Volvo B230FT is well known for its durability where the SRT-4 is, well, not.

Don't believe me? That is ok; here are some other articles comparing engines from much more educated people (SRT-4 isn't even on the list):
https://www.carthrottle.com/post/the-8-greatest-four-cylinder-engines-of-the-last-20-years/

https://autowise.com/fastest-4-cylinders/

https://www.roadandtrack.com/new-cars/g6664/most-powerful-four-cylinders/

https://www.hotcars.com/cars-with-f...n-outrun-a-v-eight-and-that-are-way-too-weak/
Your list has the g63 being the best especially the sound it makes sound like a freight train going down the road with 366hp, the srt-4 had a factory stage 3 kit that made 350hp on 100 octane with a flip of a switch-0you put in 100 fip the switch. The neon is very light and can be stripped down to 2600pds. The engines hold up well at 450hp when Honda's blow up with weak rods and blocks and piston-no piston oil scoters and crank too. Honda's don't last above 400hp-I have seen many blow up. If that still made a srt-4 I would like that one- dodge use to make a lot of fun fast cheap cars like the GLH- Go Like Hell-would love to find one -they are rare cars. Your honda would have zero chance against srt-4 unless you spend a huge amount of dough and throw on a turbo or super charger very expensive. Then your tranny would blow up. I beat a turbo vovo-a expensive heavy car, a ton of Honda's not one came close, only the new honda r model is as fast but cost 1/3 more-not a fan of its over priced at the dealer-what a rip off.

Last edited:
I never mentioned one Honda engine in my post so I don't know why you're implying that I did. I think the F20/F22 are great and from what I understand and the K20/K24 are known for being durable; however, I have limited experience with boosted applications on these engines and will not attempt to sound authoritative on what they can/cannot handle. There are plenty of others here who know more on that subject. However, the 4G63 is extremely capable, especially once they got the crank walk issues fixed; as for the sound, that is personal preference for the most part and can be corrected/tuned by exhaust choices, not sure why it really matters in your comparison.

Did you swap your motor? Because the Dodge Neon SRT4 did not have a Mitsubishi engine it only got the Mitsubishi turbo and some other parts are from Mitsubishi. The Neon came with the EDV A855 not the 4G63T.

Also who do you know that the honda engine fails at 400 hp? The oil system is just fine for this motor if you decide to rev higher PRL makes a K20 oil slump kit to compensate for the lower oil flow.

Also who do you know that the honda engine fails at 400 hp? The oil system is just fine for this motor if you decide to rev higher PRL makes a K20 oil slump kit to compensate for the lower oil flow.
would adding a little oil work, some people over fill a little especially stunt motorcycle riders who do wheels all the time- why don't you get a kaw 1000:eekdancesmiley: I think the honda engine is reliable to about 330HP but not the six speed tranny or the clutch. The only way you get that much is a turbo or supercharger which is very expensive. I think , I though a exhaust system on it and that's about it maybe a bigger throttle body and maybe a big air filter kit.

Last edited:
Back