Supporting Member
VIP Member
Toys For Tots
Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
@sunofwolf

Here is a thread for you.

A place where you can post til your fingers can't type any longer. A place where you can talk about your beloved Neon. A place where you can talk trash about the Tail of the Dragon. A place where you can romance about your buddy Scotty from YouTube.

Cheers @sunofwolf :brock:

I Honda si is a Luxury car compared to a basic Neon. when you compare srt-4 neon to Honda si 2006 which is a fair comparison done on car magazine. they are two different cars. srt-4 is 90% race car , Honda si not as much, the red line is amazing, but doesn't match the powerful Mitsubishi turbo engine srt-4. Banter page.:dancing:

I like Banter page, did you know three cars and a vfr800 11750 rpm motorcycle-hows that for raw VTEC is better than just one car! On to changing the bike chain-need a chain tool. Honda si in sleep mode.

You have 3 cars and a motorcycle?

I think that's what you meant by "did you know three cars and a VFR800 motorcycle-"

I have 2 cars :)
but how many tractors?
yqftO4t.jpg

One old John Deere tractor and a ford 250 van too, that I use.:unicorn:

replacing the 520 chain on the vfr 800 vtec interceptor 11750rpm , lightweight sprocket kit. The rpm's the new car should be making-11,000 with a 2.4 engine. Nothing beat's the interceptor-oh a turbo kit is out for the 800.+:turbospin: stay slow Ca.

I am keeping the blue neon 2001 and putting some 225 45 17 wheels and tires I all ready have on
top speed is 116mph not bad for a 3 sp auto 132 HP-handles quite good with its light weight.

I won't beat on a old car too much-I only use it to do local driving, so I don't think more then 70mph is about it, the 116mph is what the car is supposed to do, I also have snow tires on.:tiny violin:I allways hit 100 on the motorcycle-but the roads are covered with sink holes-don't think I will be able to go very fast right now.

Working on the 2006 vfr 11750rpm-too bad the car can't do that:lildevil: putting new light weight sprocket-chain kit-520 $209-replacing the R-G sliders, feel down too many times, oil was changed and filter- going to fix it out nice. I can't wait to hear the roar of 10,500 rpm with my two's bos carbon muffler. Sounds like a Nascar going down the road. One of the best sounding engine's:party: in the world.:joke:

Back