Sunofwolf Random Banter Containment Thread

I saw a nice BMW and thought it was a very nice car and maybe a money pit but a nice one:rockwoot: .the tire size was 225 50 17 which caught my interest as I like that tire size except it can be hard to find HP tires in that size, no problem with 225 45 17 one of the most popular sizes there is, just wonder why Honda didn't use 225 instead of 215? To save gas the only reason I can think of. I am glad the rim size is 17x7 a 225 fits perfectly.:spaz:

no I type wrong words and didn't bother to correct.:dancingcoolsmiley:

I thought this was my banter thread looks like two banters now.

Just did my first mod, 14x1.5 magnetic drain plug from china- $1.75 shipped right from china. how s that for cheapskate's. I have gotten these before and they work great and come with reusable washer.:spinning:

Is the acuity shifter bushing kit any good, its $70 for a 2013 si? My shifter seems to have a bit too much play in it.

advance auto air filter 25% off $18.19 good deal ???:shady:

cheapest Honda mtf fluid so far is $9.50 a qt on ebay-is the honda dealer cheaper? , I got my Honda vfr 800 ready to cut the old chain off-doing good with that-its a $120+ job at a bike shop not including parts which are $209 sprocket and chain kit. Banter on. Oh three super rare Himalayan Kittens born today:woot:

Back