Sunofwolf Random Banter Containment Thread

you can check to see when you get the $1200 by going to the irs get my dough.

I go back into the bunker and hide for a while and cool off. It is true that nothing I did in the last year caused any of these problems. Other people caused all the problems, I refuse to be a Voodoo doll.:banana whip2:

Last edited:
:joke:Mz Queen Venus Goddess of:haybunny: Love.

Attachments

• Venus 2.JPG
    Venus 2.JPG
    466.2 KB · Views: 3
napa has a oil and filter specials right now, napa syn 5 qts:bananawhipdance: and platinum oil filter for $23.

ford 250 5.4v8 takes 6qt of 05-20 Napa syn with platinum's oil filter comes to $28, that's a great deal. Napa Platinum and mobile one are the best oil filters you can buy over the counter. napa platinum is designed to work with full syn oil. That should make the ford run like a bear-it has 180,000 miles on it-extreme duty van -and that is a fact although it has cheap molding and a awful:eek: radio.:bananawhipdance::bananapop:

I just wonder how many people here have any dough saved up to weather this fake Virus shut down???. As 110,000 people die every day. To force people out of work is creating more problems by far then any pesky virus.

Last edited:
Can you defend your farm once people run out of money and crave all that fresh produce?

I mean...

It's only a matter of time.

:turbospin: Changed the oil on a f250 super duty today, the first time ever for me, cost $28, Napa 6qts 05-20 and napa Platinum oil filter. and greased the front end to, about ten fittings and sprayed some tyranny fluid on rust spots. :domokundance: I found this rare oil blend at Napa 05-20 High mileage syn-its $20 cent more-I figured this stuff would be perfect to top off the reg 05-20 syn oil. Perhaps I should used all High Mileage Napa 05-20 but doesn't come in judges as far as I know.

Attachments

• DSC00313.JPG
    DSC00313.JPG
    515.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
A crazy farmer, that's local too. Napa High mileage -is Valvoline max. Just found that out-its very close and might be the same oil.

Attachments

• DSC00313.JPG
    DSC00313.JPG
    515.4 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Just put my srt-4 Neon up for sale and getting a huge response, should have put it up for more dough-now I kick myself!:bananasplit:

:bananapoke:Looks like there is huge interest in My SRT-4, I may not sell it but fix it and sell it for more. It has a lot of hand made one of a kind parts on it and it really piss on cops to drive it with that Huge wing on it-that's stock wing makes it quite special and it does work very well-keeps the back end down. It can still go 180mph LOL! Loves to burn rubber at 50mph, gee a honda si stock can hardy do that in first gear. Well I will honor the price for one week and then cancel the ad and relist it for more money. I can fix the rust cheap-its a Neon. I love that limited addition special Hurst shifter its so sexy!. It has real TI strut braces-they cost $350 just for those and they don't sell them any more. I don't need the money at all.:guitar:

Back