Sway bars? Strut bars?

riskyciv13

CHICAGO
Vehicle Model
CIVIC SI
Body Style
SEDAN
I seem to not be able to find sway bars or strut bars for the 2013 Si (sedan). Do they even exist? LOL//LMK — Thanks.

Have you checked for the 2012? I'm sure it would be the same product for the 2013.

The 8th gen rear sway bar can be used on the 9th gens. (2006-2011 si)

Yeah buddy! Thanks, AGAIN! LOL.
- I'm redic when it comes to suspension. I love those tight turns and and what not. I'll look into that right now. What else is out there for the suspension..

I was just on their web page, I'm looking at that one, too.
I don't know the difference in wt. between the 2 & 4 door, the 22mm was recommended for my 2 door.
It's a easy switch if you have a system to get the car off the ground, and don't forget to use a torque wrench. Or have it done, figure an hours labor.

I don't know the difference in wt. between the 2 & 4 door, the 22mm was recommended for my 2 door.
It's a easy switch if you have a system to get the car off the ground, and don't forget to use a torque wrench. Or have it done, figure an hours labor.
Good looking out, bro.Thanks!

Make sure you put anti-seize on the nuts/bolts you remove and install. Sometimes Nylock nuts will seize up bc that's what usually happens with Nylock nuts. Lol. So when removing Nylock nuts from the sway bar end links, just be sure to put some anti-seize on the threads.
nut-nylock-m7white-stainles.jpg

Make sure you put anti-seize on the nuts/bolts you remove and install. Sometimes Nylock nuts will seize up bc that's what usually happens with Nylock nuts. Lol. So when removing Nylock nuts from the sway bar end links, just be sure to put some anti-seize on the threads.
nut-nylock-m7white-stainles.jpg
LOL! Thanks, bro. +1

FYI...... Any kind of lube can change torque readings !

FYI...... Any kind of lube can change torque readings !
True. But I haven't heard any issues with using anti-seize lube and torquing to spec.

True. But I haven't heard any issues with using anti-seize lube and torquing to spec.
I haven't heard of any problems either, I just think with all the info brought forward, then peeps will have as much info that's available to base their decisions.....

Am I understanding correct. You are all just changing the rear sway bar rather than both on the si model?
Correct, same goes for 1.8 as well. Moding the rear on si & 1.8 will help the front from pushing......... but to mod the frt will negate that.......

That doesn't mean you can't get them to work together with a lot of other work. But for just a nice simple rear increase will do the job well.

So the eibach kit with front and rear is not needed. I am going to drop the car with HR springs and figured I might as well do the sway bars? What would the ideal way to go for the daily driver who like to have fun around corners but does not race?

Go with the Progress 22mm rear sway bar. squiggy has just installed it on his car with Moog endlinks.

Back