Tanabe-USA is looking for a stock ILX Sedan/Civic/Civic Si

Dar-Dar

Mordorator
North NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Fiji Blue Pearl Coupe Coolest Member Since: May 15, 2011
They want a 2013 Civic, but 2012 Civics are basically the same. Just let them know via email if you are interested. This is for the Acura ILX, Civic or Civic Si/Coupe/Sedan). They will be working on Suspension, Exhaust, Chassis.

Requirements:
  • Vehicle must be stock.
  • Vehicle must be local or driving distance from our office in Torrance, California.
  • Vehicle must be available for a minimum of 2 days.
  • No accidents.
  • Must be clean with minimal blemishes.
If you own one of these cars, you meet the criteria, and you're interested in participating in our R&D session, contact us at: info@tanabe-usa.com Attention: R&D

I hope they listened to my suggestion about them making an exhaust 70mm or bigger.

Noone lives near Terrance, CA?

Yeah, it's unfortunate. Lol.

It would work out for you if you're planning on driving to Cali. Lol.

Ouch. Which one?

Bump for Tanabe! :rockwoot:
IMG_7291.jpg

IMG_0062_zpse3f8fa1c.jpg

Because they limit the exhaust's pipings. The 8thgen owners are not satisfied and were not interested in their 60mm Medallion catbacks. Even the Tanabe Concept G axle back was not great because it was more quiet than the stock Si axle back. It would be great if Tanabe listens and makes a 70mm/76mm exhaust system.

3" is good for any setup. 8thgens with Flashpro and I/H/3" exhaust can hit well over 215whp. It will be more for the 9thgens.

Tanabe made a 80mm exhaust for the 240sx. Why can't they do the same with the new Si's? Lol. They can always makeprototypes and compare the 70mm, 76mm and 80mm exhausts to see which one is the most efficient.

Back