Tanabe-USA is looking for a stock ILX Sedan/Civic/Civic Si

I don't think they're going to do it. Since they already had some work done to their cars. Same goes for injen. Injen won't provide a rental. So my friend cant do it. Injen is over near corona,ca if anyone is interested.

i'm half an hour away from torrance... but my car is currently r&d for another company.
So I'm confused. Is your car still being used by another company?

Is tanabe still looking for a car?

So I'm confused. Is your car still being used by another company?

Is tanabe still looking for a car?

My car is currently being used by aFe for an intake and exhaust. I told a few crew members about tanabe, not sure if they're still looking though.

AFE is making new intakes?

Cool man. Keep us updated on that.

Tanabe is still looking for a 2012+ Civic to R&D their exhausts/chassis. When you get there, tell them to aim for 65mm or 70mm exhausts. Not 60mm ones. :bleh:

I LIVE IN ANAHEIM, ABOUT 20 MIN FROM TORRANCE
I MEET THE SPECS EXCEPT A FENDER BENDER BUT GOT IT COMPLETELY FIXED
WITH DEALER PARTS AT A BODY SHOP THROUGH MY INSURANCE
LET ME KNOW IF ANYTHING

IT'S A 2012 CIVIC LX
NO MODS, STOCK

I LIVE IN ANAHEIM, ABOUT 20 MIN FROM TORRANCE
I MEET THE SPECS EXCEPT A FENDER BENDER BUT GOT IT COMPLETELY FIXED
WITH DEALER PARTS AT A BODY SHOP THROUGH MY INSURANCE
LET ME KNOW IF ANYTHING

IT'S A 2012 CIVIC LX
NO MODS, STOCK

You can try to contact them. It doesn't seem that they are looking for a LX model though. But your car might work for some strut bar, suspension designs.

Because they limit the exhaust's pipings. The 8thgen owners are not satisfied and were not interested in their 60mm Medallion catbacks. Even the Tanabe Concept G axle back was not great because it was more quiet than the stock Si axle back. It would be great if Tanabe listens and makes a 70mm/76mm exhaust system.

I'd kill for a cat back that's quieter than the stock one. Lol

I'd kill for a cat back that's quieter than the stock one. Lol

That's one thing I didn't like about Tanabe's design for the 2006-2011 Si's. Their catback is almost the same piping as the stock exhaust. :pat: It's like they didn't care about performance for the Si's. But it's okay for them to make 2.75"/3" exhausts for SR20 engines. :bleh:

I swear, Tanabe makes performance products for odd cars. This Prius has the Tanabe Sustec Pro coilovers, but the 8th or 9th gens can only get the springs.
1011012_10151483849470592_310745722_n.jpg

Lookie here.
image.axd

Back