Test pipe / 2nd cat delete

If any one comes across more videos and reviews about this product please post because I want to compare this to full cat deletes before I make my decision to buy next month.

No rasp with this, it is slightly louder on the inside but not by much. I'm sure on the outside it's different as on startup it's deeper. I only did it because it was free. If I was buying it I would go full downpipe all day as there are noticeable gains esp with a tune

No rasp with this, it is slightly louder on the inside but not by much. I'm sure on the outside it's different as on startup it's deeper. I only did it because it was free. If I was buying it I would go full downpipe all day as there are noticeable gains esp with a tune
VIDEOS!!!!! Lol

I'm still waiting for the second cat delete for the R18. As long as there's no O2 sensor after the catalyst 2 it won't throw any codes. Honda didn't put a sensor in pressure because it would take incredible effort for one.

This will probably not show gains on a dyno. Best to just get the downpipe.

Seems like a good option for those who want an exhaust setup without having to deal with CEL issues or spending $700 on Flashpro. I'm sure it produces some sort of gain seeing how restrictive the factory cats are. Probably sounds good when paired with a nice aftermarket cat-back system.

The state of South Carolina has no smog regulations or annual inspections ... Am i good if i get this? Like safe? Haha

The state of South Carolina has no smog regulations or annual inspections ... Am i good if i get this? Like safe? Haha

My guess, then, is yes. I mean the mfgr. has to abide by smog regs for all states, and no police would ever actually impound your car on a whim to examine it for illegal modifications.

The one on ebay for $120 is like blackish

uzanu6ev.jpg

Some say tsudo and one doesnt and like the op said on the tsudo website theres nothing about it ... But the again a few websites i cant remember dont have anything for 9th gen but i see a list for them on ebay and amazon

Last edited:
And im pretty sure the crown vics around here riding on 40's have a straight pipe from a trampoline and a $20 tip from auto zone so yea thats not legal lol

Back