That one Rallye Red FB6 & That one Berlina Black S2K!

Uhm I am looking at either the CT sc kit, which is great for the money, or I really like the quality of the prl turbo kit too so we will have to see I guess.

Uhm I am looking at either the CT sc kit, which is great for the money, or I really like the quality of the prl turbo kit too so we will have to see I guess.

Both sweet and reliable choices when I can gather up enough money Im wanting to s/c my si because most cars today (I see anyways) have turbos and I want to be unique and plus the s/c easy to install and looks sweet under the hood.

Both sweet and reliable choices when I can gather up enough money Im wanting to s/c my si because most cars today (I see anyways) have turbos and I want to be unique and plus the s/c easy to install and looks sweet under the hood.

I am leaning towards the SC kit only because it is pure bolt on, and does a little less harm in the long run....I have my PRL intake now and hopefully will be slapping that on this weekend.

Keep us updated. Pretty awesome how many tunes he's doing for you to get it just right.

I am leaning towards the SC kit only because it is pure bolt on, and does a little less harm in the long run....I have my PRL intake now and hopefully will be slapping that on this weekend.

I guess the honeymoon is over!

:vtec:

Last edited:
Back