That Si! - SThompson86 Build

kewl man I couldn't wait a year I did my two weeks my coilovers

Ha believe me I want to do it, but trying to to find balance between Bills and Car Mods it is going to wait. Plus I want to keep the car somewhat stock. I dunno I just do not see the point in most mods people do when all they do is Hardpark. I will blame that misunderstanding on being older/married. There is a certain line I am not trying to cross with the car. Atleast with doing AutoX I have a class I can mod within so that gives me a way to mod for purpose. If I were to mod for car shows it would be never ending.

Last edited:
Look at that body roll! Time for a rear sway bar.

Yeap HFP suspension and the rear sway bar is my next mods. I purchased those 2 pictures due to the body role. They were the only pictures where you could tell I was pushing the car.

Yeap HFP suspension and the rear sway bar is my next mods. I purchased those 2 pictures due to the body role. They were the only pictures where you could tell I was pushing the car.

Since you have a '13, I suggest a 24mm Progress.

your car is coming along great keep it up

Thank you! Keeping it simple. Trying to keep to where the common non car person will not notice it all that much, but an enthusiast will pick up on subtle details. Just trying to keep it inconspicuous and not "stanced" out noticeable by all.

Thank you! Keeping it simple. Trying to keep to where the common non car person will not notice it all that much, but an enthusiast will pick up on subtle details. Just trying to keep it inconspicuous and not "stanced" out noticeable by all.

I couldnt agree with you more! i do want to drop her a little but not to be considered "stanced" these cars are great just stock but the small details def make them look amazing

I couldnt agree with you more! i do want to drop her a little but not to be considered "stanced" these cars are great just stock but the small details def make them look amazing

I tell ya, this whole "Stance" scene really caught me off guard. I left the tuner scene completely in 2008. From 2005-08 I had RSX-S that I invested every pay check into turning it into a functional track car, but nonetheless, in 08 I got rid of the RSX and dropped out from the scene. Upon my return this year I find out about this whole "Stance"scene.. lol in 2008, 3 degrees of negative camber was awesome, and now its negative camber times infinity.. I dunno I just do not dig it. The uselessness of it other than to impress the "Bro's" or some chicks does not impress me. I do like that "track stance" though, just not that "low lyfe Stance" LOL

Exactly "track stance" is the way to go, my way of thinking is drive it like you stole it, i dont like to ***** drive lol

Back