The Grand Tour [Clarkson, Hammond, May] (Amazon) [Nov 18]

Now I'll have to watch episode 2 just to see how bad it is.....I just can't resist

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Idk if I'm being too critical of the new show, but after watching every episode ...... It all just seems so forced to be funny and less about cars. At this rate ill just continue to watch the original series over and over and over

The way I see it, they're trying to please old and new audiences at the same time, so they'll do their car-focused episodes (like #1) and their offbeat ones (like #2) buy all in all, I think it's a great show and once they settle into a rhythm, I think it has great potential.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I liked that segment but much of the rest of it was meh.

Although the end of the show was pretty funny.

EP 8 Namibia Special Part 2: Why was the guy running away and hiding on 5:30? :think:

The Nambia special was definitely a departure from the newly established format. I liked it.

Episode 9 available.

9. Berks To The Future

The Grand Tour tent pitches up in Stuttgart, Germany from where James May introduces a test of the highly advanced Honda NSX, Jeremy Clarkson tries to invent a new sort of SUV, Richard Hammond creates a machine to protect him from a future apocalypse, and the three hosts attempt to generate electricity from everyday activities.

Back