Super Moderator
Super Mod
Toys For Tots
Charlotte-ish, NC
Vehicle Model
Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Body Style
@bootyluvr hates hatches
Picked up this little bugger 3 weekends ago in the D.C. area after wanting a change from the 2015 Si Sedan I've had since Feb 2015.

Drove it back to Charlotte in all kinds of traffic and rain, yet the smile couldn't be wiped from my face. This little bugger is fun for what it is.

2016 Ford Fiesta ST with 12,700 when picked up
197 hp, 202 tq, 2745 lbs
Platinum White (optional color)
Gloss black wheels (optional)
Red calipers (optional)

Current Mods:
LED interior lights
Infotainment software upgrade and USB plug upgrade(for CarPlay)
Kuat Sherpa 2.0 bike rack and hitch
Cobb rear motor mount
Mountune panel filter

Future Mods:
Possible headlight/fog light retro
Maybe some performance stuff

hbVEC9q.jpg

UUB0zMB.jpg

2GgeeTz.jpg

You were in D.C and didn't let me know.. we could have met up! :-(

Congrats on the new (to you) car.

Very cool man. I know @k757 probably has some recommendations since he had one for a bit.

Luvin it. Same power, 400 lbs lighter.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

It did very well, lots of fun. Needs better tires.....was spinning the inside front tire coming out of some corners and maybe brake lines.....brake pedal seemed soft for me.

186BD695-0F41-4549-8BA9-EF884577209B.jpeg D57F2F27-2F3B-4D75-8975-4CD28928856E.jpeg

Cobb Rear Motor Mount installed this weekend. Nice 35 min instal that should help a bit. Drives nice with the mount in there. Little rattle on startup and if the idle dips below 800. Not really noticeable in the car. Make the in between shifts a lot more crisp.

Ford cheaped our and used the same motor mounts across all versions of the Fiesta. The ST has quite a bump in TQ which lead to the engine moving around a lot so upgrading the RMM is almost a “must”.

Back