The Modulo Style Aero Dynamics From Asia Spec

I was going to put an 8th gen Mugen wing on my 9th gen. After seeing these pics I think it will work.

fd2civic1.jpg

I think this wing would fit on a 9th gen without modification.

C064D-SPOILER.jpg

But I want this one to cover the holes left from the 9th gen Si spoiler. There are a bunch under there.

No, the bumpers are different. I was just saying I like your bumper. The SI has fog lights, but our version doesn't have the chrome ring or whatever yours has. Shipping a bumper from the US to Taiwan would be stupid expensive.

Thanks webby, you let me know the different between U.S and Taiwan,
In Taiwan. We don't like may be you can say we hate the chrome ring on fog lights and the grille
The grille was chrome too, me and my partner we change it to the white color.
I like the bumper of si around the fog lights have a plastic cover is that a sigle part ?
Thanks for your replies.

that front lip wouldn't work for our USDM cars??

May be you should try it bro.
Or you can post some pic to me under the front bumper.
So me and my partner may be can see the pic to make sure that the lip can or can't fit the U.S bumper.

damn, ill be paying attention to see if this will end up fitting our Sedans here. We need some type of lip kit dammit!

damn, ill be paying attention to see if this will end up fitting our Sedans here. We need some type of lip kit dammit!
The more I think about it, the more I think we'll be getting this bumper for the 2013 refresh, in which case my money is stashed to the side.

so david wat are your lowered or dropped on?

Hey I'm using the Silver's Hi-Lo kit and there is the picture~!!

the rear suspention
DSC_0968.JPG

the front suspension
DSC_0978.JPG

and the new picture in the racing circuit with the carbon grille.
DSC_1136.JPG

i love the new taiwan's license plate.... no city written on the top.. just super clean...

your car is pretty low for taiwan's road condition. lol.... love it !!

The license plate will be modify in next year and may have the city. ha ha
That's really low in Taiwan's road condition but still many friend lower the ride.
It's very shamed for the road quality in Taiwan.
It's famous for the world wide. ha ha

Back