Photos THE Plasti-Dip Pics Thread :D

Are those coats of gunmetal easy to get off? I'm under the impression plasti dip can be removed easily. Wouldn't applying those base coats defeat the purpose?

I'm actually talking about the gunmetal plastidip! The white has a rough time sticking so the gunmetal plastidip acts kind of like a primer for the white to adhere to.
All explained here:
View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcCCujRvgWU

:)

It turned out great.

Can you take a pic further back to show more of the car? I know some others have thought about doing this. It'd be interesting to see it on a black car.

Just re installed the center pieces amid all this Boston bombing hunt. I'm right outside the city. Anyways, here are some shots of what it looks like. Unfortunately you cant get the full effect unless you are in person. It looks real smooth and very clean. Why Honda didn't do this in the first place, I don' know. They should really look to these forums for future advice. We all have really good ideas. If anyone does know how to get that silver piece off the e-brake, please let me know. That is really bothering me.
View attachment 15139View attachment 15140View attachment 15141

came out super clean!! Flamethrower

I love it!

two questions, how did you get the center console off?
the huge middle piece
and how did you change out that ugly interior fabric on the arm rest with your own ?
=]

That is why I removed the emblem all together. No taping or anything. Just lad it down on cardboard and sprayed. So much easier.

How did you remove the emblem. I always thought when you took them out they would break the tabs that hold them in?

Last edited:
I just couldn't get it right today, got texture on my wheels and have to redo them or get that thinner stuff, its a large area that is heavily textured so I'm probably going to peel and redo :(

It was also pouring and I was doing it in my open garage so maybe the humidity (1000000%) and heat had something to do with it as well.

First coat before the texture:

WheelAfter.jpeg

Back