Photos THE Plasti-Dip Pics Thread :D

can i ask a ???? it spensive the plasti dip thing?????????

I guess it depends on what you plan on plasti-dipping. If you do the whole car, it would be pretty expensive. If you're planning on just doing wheels, you can get a away with just 4 cans - black is available at Lowes and Home Depot for just under $7 per can.

Last edited:
Apparently plasti-dip is harder to find in Canada. Has anyone up here been able to find it at any retailers? I was out around today and neither Home Depot or Cdn Tire have any. I may just end up ordering online.

nice !!! i did not know that!!!! thanks boss!!! what do think i can do to my SI

I'd like to see your taillights tinted - you can do that with plasti-dip smoke and glossifier. You could also black out your wheels and then run some red pin-striping around the outer perimeter of the wheel to enhance those sweet red calipers... I did this previously, however my calipers are yellow:

20130505_190510.jpg

yea
I'd like to see your taillights tinted - you can do that with plasti-dip smoke and glossifier. You could also black out your wheels and then run some red pin-striping around the outer perimeter of the wheel to enhance those sweet red calipers... I did this previously, however my calipers are yellow:

View attachment 22963
!!! good idea !!!! men thanks

My first attempt at using plasti dip. Before and after shots. I'll be switching to the red JDM emblems soon as well as a red Civic overlay.

So much better than the chrome. I really like the new look of the 2013 on the EX and LX models, but the chrome really ruins the Si. Thankfully we have plasti-dip, which you have used superbly!

So much better than the chrome. I really like the new look of the 2013 on the EX and LX models, but the chrome really ruins the Si. Thankfully we have plasti-dip, which you have used superbly!

Thanks. That was the only thing that I thought the Si could do without. It's my first try with the product. We'll see how long it holds up.

I actually like the look of the chrome on the new Sis compared to the 2009 sedans.

I actually like the look of the chrome on the new Sis compared to the 2009 sedans.

I'm a purest when it comes to chrome. Looks great on many cars. Here is one chrome really works on...and will be mine some day:

1964 Buick Riviera with 425 Super Wildcat with dual 4 barrel carbs. 100% stock and original with only 65K miles...

64_Riviera_super_wildcat.jpg

However, the beauty about cars, and life for the matter, is that it really doesn't make a difference what I think...

Back