Trouble with Skunk2 Springs. Getting Frustrated.

you can go to lowes/home depot and buy some plastic tubing by the foot. It'd be quite inexpensive if you want to give it a shot.
before spending a grand... why not spend like 4 dollars in tubing to see if it fixes your issue?

coil overs might create more noises than lowering springs...

i will suggest you buy lowering from brands that's specialized in lowering springs such as eibach & h&r....

both brands are proven to be no noise + great ride comfort

coil overs might create more noises than lowering springs...

i will suggest you buy lowering from brands that's specialized in lowering springs such as eibach & h&r....

both brands are proven to be no noise + great ride comfort
Eibach sportline springs are full of noises because of the progressive spring design. So name brands doesn't always help. Only parking lot speeds, but you get the soft "boing" noise while turning.

I had my springs re-installed by a "better" mechanic. The front ones still make noises over little bumps at speeds under 50mph. I think I need to get coilovers....
Do the coilovers have the same opportunity to make squeeks over little bumps. If i spend 1000+180 labor and deal with the same noises. i will kill myself. literally.

yo
Eibach sportline springs are full of noises because of the progressive spring design. So name brands doesn't always help. Only parking lot speeds, but you get the soft "boing" noise while turning.

sorry, let me clarify my post, eibach pro-kit & h&r sports are proven lowering springs that makes no noise, i never install a sportsline on a 9th gen before & they are very new so i can't comment on eibach sportsline.

Also, a decent low rise floor jack, jack stands, a spring compressor, and basic hand tools. Learn to install yourself.
I paid a shop $500 to install my coilovers only to be unhappy with there job. I took them out and installed them proper with zero experience using sites like this as my guide.
You save tons on labor and learn to turn your own wrench. But a proper alingment is a must.

just incase anyones wondering.. I dont get any noises from my H&R springs. whether im turning fast, or stopping short. so that also might be something to look into.

Back