Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

I may have a beer one night but other than that, negative. I am spending too much coin and using vacation time to feel like hell the next day, not worth it to me

Well said! If I said that you all would call me a pussy or something lol

I thought this was slightly funny.....ohai Dawn and Jeff and the Faisal dude is a local Charlotte dude that just got a STI sedan and dropped the red FG2.

DawnJeffNasioc.jpg

I saw my name :wavey:

Ken and i had a nice quick run down last year with few stops, hopefully its the same this year with the kids in the car :giggle:

Oh you did. I didn't know that. Been out of the loop. :( Left CT.. so where are you now??
Binghamton, NY. I left before the hurricane came through CT. I went back to CT for a day trip on Tuesday to check on things. I believe my place just got power that morning. I know of people not far from my place that are still without power (went out on sunday morning). Overall, my town did pretty well with the wind, but have seen lots of flood pics. I had prepared like I would have in FL (extra gas cans filled, lots of water, etc.) but I left so I have some supplies waiting for me when I get back :D

It really is amazing/shocking/scary how dependent we are on electricity.

Glad you are safe! Sucks about the other people in your area :(

I just got back from the Law Office. Replaced a UPS for a customer and she said she is still without power! Went out late Saturday night... CRAZY!!

Glad you are safe! Sucks about the other people in your area :(

I just got back from the Law Office. Replaced a UPS for a customer and she said she is still without power! Went out late Saturday night... CRAZY!!
it does suck, but I had the means to leave, so I did.

Back