Twister8008's PMM Machine Build

Did u get the s/c?

Not yet. I am doing research and trying to get my bearings in how all parts contribute to power. I keep adding turbo back into my thought process and then removing it. :). I think the plan is Vit's 2.95 pulley and aftercooler, 65C fuel pump, stage 2 comp clutch and flywheel, and the CTe SC. I plan on staying with 91-93 octane gas depending on where I live. MT, my possible next/final move for retirement, doesn't even carry E85 anywhere in the state. I am also still trying to figure out what boost gauge to go with and if I need a map sensor upgrade. I have seen conflicting posts on here.

So I built my wish list for this and it is quite high right now. I would hate to spend all the money and then pro civic has a huge sale later. I am also trying to decide between the stage one pulley, stage 2, or Vit's 2.95" pulley. Anything smaller than stage one voids the supercharger warranty :(.

Email Pro Civic...with a wish list like that I'm sure they'd discount you just as they would on one of their sale events.

They offered me a $117 military discount. I appreciate the discount, but a standard 10-15% off sale would be better . I was just curious if they offer sales like that. Even Black Friday would be worth waiting for if they had a sale

ae576e19d56a04608c0d5e1c89c78767.jpg

The struggle is real man. My exhaust is hiding in the corner :)

You're smart...labeling everything...i just threw a bunch of my stuff in a freakin' box :confused::banghead:

Back