Twister8008's PMM Machine Build

Another oil change in the books. I am about 500 miles shy of 20K miles now. The car will be paid off next month. :) I had to replace my stock wipers, and realized my front tires are getting low in tread. I am trying to decide if I want to throw my winter package on, because snow is almost non existent in Omaha's long term forecast. I also just logged 4K miles on my Kraftwerks supercharger with no issues. Let's hope for the same luck again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats your iMID screen? Looks cool, just gotta get that "hair" out of the top right of the screen. Your engine bay too?

Thats your iMID screen? Looks cool, just gotta get that "hair" out of the top right of the screen. Your engine bay too?

The line is a ray of light. It is accentuated because of my special effects. It doesn't bother me. I may take another photo of my bay when I get off alert. We shall see. I think it looks pretty tough though! I can't wait to see it on the iMID :)

2173a3101d787ae6b02c4cf706137e83.jpg

So here is the final product. I really like it. I also purchased the Torque app to help monitor things. Has anyone used this app? How accurate would you say it is overall? I'm trying to decide if I am still going to go with a gauge pod with wideband A/F ratio, Boost, and oil pressure. I would like to save money and holes in my dash by using Torque.

I finally got a "permanent" mounting solution which encompasses both an auxiliary cable and power cable. I opted out of blue tooth, because it was not playing nice with my phone. The tablet's internet for music streaming runs off my phone's wireless hotspot. The tablet is mounted using an iRing. It pulled a little too much on the cable side so I created a grommet with my knife in the electrical tape-wrapped cords. After doing this I affixed the grommet over the trip reset button and then carefully wrapped it as tight as I could on each side and slightly on the wall of the trip knob so it wouldn't slip off. My tablet now has a permanent home. [emoji41]
1b78a2ae5419eddd79415b6c804009e1.jpg

Last post about this I promise... The Torque widget app is very glitchy and has erased on me twice now. This is its replacement now. If only I had a workable sensor to monitor oil pressure.
a566c97098e8b3a3bb66ee6b01ea06fd.jpg

What app do u use for the tablet? Does it run off hondata or something?

Back