Vancouver Riot Photos/Videos and Aftermath (Some may be NSFW)

I think they should be cuffed tightly to the side of the buildings they damaged...and be fed the broken glass, ashes, trash etc. Then sit there for a few days in the hot sun :flame:

well, that didn't take long did it?

xrldN.jpg

why not go after these people?

seems he has been identified
Nathan Kotylak Water Polo All Star Lighting Police Car

Nathan Kotylak you’ve been judged by Captain Vancouver in violation of all that was a promising career as a water polo star. When I googled his name, Nathan was a star with a future. In one fell swoop he destroyed that. I’ve seen Nathan’s phone number posted online and realised that even amongst your friend’s (or exgf’s) they are outing you for being a punk.

nathan_kotylak1.jpg

Nathan Kotylak lighting a rag in the gas tank of a parked police car.
I’ve known players drafted into the NHL, CFL, and the MLB. Some of them blew their chances by partying, not taking it seriously, and getting injured. Nathan Kotylak may have blown his chance too. He’ll probably get off as he’s listed as being a highschool student at Meadowridge and on the Under 18 squad for water polo. This is an example of our legal system and how many of these rioters will get off with a slap on the wrist. In the case of this blog, along with his accolades talking about his athleticism he will also be remembered for this. Case closed.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150286700832040&set=o.234642076552969&type=1&comments

Well...I hope they do something about it. That's a horrible crime to go on his record.

How stupid!! I can't feel sorry for anyone who gets in trouble over this.

Many of them are young adults. If they haven't learned yet that their actions were criminal, and there would be consequences, then they need to learn now - the hard way.

That Nathan kid has been caught, he lost his scholarship, and now in jail.

A number of people mentioned that he is under 18, so his parents could be the ones facing issues for what he did .

Hmmm. I read it on the facebook page. Lol.

A number of people mentioned that he is under 18, so his parents could be the ones facing issues for what he did .
Yeah...and that the facebook page is breaking the "Young Offender's Act"

Hmmm. I read it on the facebook page. Lol.
the "Nathan Kotylak go to Jail Do not Pass Go" ...I have looked on news site and have found nothing that states he's in jail..just that he "going to turn himself in" and the father wishes his older brother could have been there to make sure his younger sibling didn't get into trouble. Dad of the year....

..and the Dr who could likely get him out easy

I think some of the news sites have already taken their articles down too >_< probably because of the "YOA"

Back