vanity plates that may need reconsidering

Makes the owner sound like a super villain. Doc Octopus, Doctor Death, Doctor Manhattan...add DR NUKE.

hybyse3a.jpg

Think I can get away with BUKAKE? (I know bukkake) I only get 6 spaces and have been trying to come up with something offensive yet unknown. ( If you don't know what this is I seriously suggest you not google it.)

or GOKKUN? hahahaha I think we need more dirty plates on the road for people to google on the spot on their phones and be pissed! hahahaha

Think I can get away with BUKAKE? (I know bukkake) I only get 6 spaces and have been trying to come up with something offensive yet unknown. ( If you don't know what this is I seriously suggest you not google it.)

or GOKKUN? hahahaha I think we need more dirty plates on the road for people to google on the spot on their phones and be pissed! hahahaha
I would think that bukkake is widely known enough that it would not be approved.

gokkun might work :rotfl:

Reactions: Nix

haha.....it's probably someone's job to Google all these plate demands. Good luck.

I apologize for the poor quality, taking pictures of a screen never works out well. I'm going to assume it's for Hennessy.
hemata2u.jpg

maybe choose something that wouldn't draw negative attention towards yourself??

idiotic_vanity_plates_5.jpg

I like the timing of this thread getting bumped. I just saw a hioffcr plate Friday on my way to work. It was on the blacked out and slammed g35s with purple trunk, roof, hood and rims. I thought it was so appropriate.

Back