Venting

I was thinking the same for the front. Just leave the back one on and plastidip the front. I have my old OEM ones still but the tabs are broken.
Just put 3M tape.....it will hold. I just did this with mine. You have to trim thin strips to size, but the emblem is so light that it holds super well.

wow! someone would regret that badly in my town. thankfully sudbury is a small town. most people know my car and myself well. touching my car would make me pretty mad. i wouldn't be that mad about the emblem... more mad that someone would steal from me.

This can be resolved in 19 to 21 simple steps :)

1. look at the videos anyways, try and see what you can see about them.
2. Take tomorrow off, park your car in the same spot.
3. hide yourself so that you can see your car.
4. wait till he gets back (around the same time hopefully)
5. walk up to him confront him (giving him a chance to apologize)
6. if he does and is genuine you can deal with him as you please
7. if not, wait no longer, shoot him in the ankle.
8. Make sure you have 8 gauge or larger linesman pliers, olfa knife, and lots of ammo
9. tell him to shut up (because he'll be crying like a baby)
10. shoot him a few more times in the hands, feet and arms if he feels the need to continue to make noise.
11. you can now tie him up and put duct tape over his mouth.
12. instruct him to hop in your trunk, don't want to touch that dirty bastard
13. you can shoot him a few more times for motivation
14. drive like 5 or 10 miles out of sight, then pull over again.
15. find a way to search him for tattoos. (hopefully he has 1 or more)

IF HE HAS TATTOOS...................................................................................IF HE DOESN'T HAVE TATTOOS
16. Tie him somewhere snug........................................................................... 16. Be very sad because this was all worthless :(
17. Use your olfa knife and start cutting all around his tattoos...............................17. put him back in your trunk
18. steal his tattoos and rip them, offf with your linesman pliers :)......................18. go to the nearest gas station
19. ask him how it feels to have emblems stolen :D...........................................19. fill up as much as possible, and start driving (preferable into the desert or something)
......................................................................................................................20. Drop him off and laugh hysterically at him to make yourself seem crazy :) Then leave :)
......................................................................................................................21. Ask him to not steal your emblems... but ask nicely

Step 19 of the tattoos version had me in tears :rotfl:

Also...very sorry Flippercon :(
Someone tried to steal the mugen centercaps off our Mugen GPs once. Made me really upset. They had a phillips head sized dent in the corner. :(

Also...very sorry Flippercon :(
Someone tried to steal the mugen centercaps off our Mugen GPs once. Made me really upset. They had a phillips head sized dent in the corner. :(
I hate that even more, when ppl(if they can be called ppl) mess something up in the process of stealing...... I had someone poke a hole in the side of my(Jeep/Denver) door to get inside and look around to find nothing to take. They could have just broken a window, FOL..........

Speaking of Colorado .......... sorry to hear about the black forest area....... Fires

Last edited:
Ya, Canadians are nice up to a certain point....don't go past the line though because we have a lot of pent up stuff that we will let loose......kind of like when Smithers finally snapped.

Yanking off a guy's emblem is waaaay past the line.

I hate that even more, when ppl(if they can be called ppl) mess something up in the process of stealing...... I had someone poke a hole in the side of my(Jeep/Denver) door to get inside and look around to find nothing to take. They could have just broken a window, FOL..........

Speaking of Colorado .......... sorry to hear about the black forest area....... Fires

Yeah...one of our friends had to park his car in a shady area of town once, and he took everything out of value and left the car unlocked...purposely. So that if they wanted to look around and get into his car and steal something, they could do so without breaking his window. They broke his window.

My dad's excursion had the door handle panel popped off with a crowbar. Made a terrible mess.

The ones that look like this, but not chrome lololol

m_oDR0EP5uSQzWVkmSlwuQw.jpg

This happened to my 2006 Si too. I was parked in a residential area near my college, and I came back to it and some jackass ripped my Si badge off the trunk lid.

Seriously? Why? It cost $20 to replace at the dealership. It's not like it was JDM or Mugen or anything lol.

This happened to my 2006 Si too. I was parked in a residential area near my college, and I came back to it and some jackass ripped my Si badge off the trunk lid.

Seriously? Why? It cost $20 to replace at the dealership. It's not like it was JDM or Mugen or anything lol.
he's gonna put it on his civic dx

wow! someone would regret that badly in my town. thankfully sudbury is a small town. most people know my car and myself well. touching my car would make me pretty mad. i wouldn't be that mad about the emblem... more mad that someone would steal from me.

This can be resolved in 19 to 21 simple steps :)

1. look at the videos anyways, try and see what you can see about them.
2. Take tomorrow off, park your car in the same spot.
3. hide yourself so that you can see your car.
4. wait till he gets back (around the same time hopefully)
5. walk up to him confront him (giving him a chance to apologize)
6. if he does and is genuine you can deal with him as you please
7. if not, wait no longer, shoot him in the ankle.
8. Make sure you have 8 gauge or larger linesman pliers, olfa knife, and lots of ammo
9. tell him to shut up (because he'll be crying like a baby)
10. shoot him a few more times in the hands, feet and arms if he feels the need to continue to make noise.
11. you can now tie him up and put duct tape over his mouth.
12. instruct him to hop in your trunk, don't want to touch that dirty bastard
13. you can shoot him a few more times for motivation
14. drive like 5 or 10 miles out of sight, then pull over again.
15. find a way to search him for tattoos. (hopefully he has 1 or more)

IF HE HAS TATTOOS...................................................................................IF HE DOESN'T HAVE TATTOOS
16. Tie him somewhere snug........................................................................... 16. Be very sad because this was all worthless :(
17. Use your olfa knife and start cutting all around his tattoos...............................17. put him back in your trunk
18. steal his tattoos and rip them, offf with your linesman pliers :)......................18. go to the nearest gas station
19. ask him how it feels to have emblems stolen :D...........................................19. fill up as much as possible, and start driving (preferable into the desert or something)
......................................................................................................................20. Drop him off and laugh hysterically at him to make yourself seem crazy :) Then leave :)
......................................................................................................................21. Ask him to not steal your emblems... but ask nicely
Step 11.5, install a Honda or Weathertech trunk tray

Back