washer spray does not work

Looks like a good enough section to post this to me.... I've never had a washer clog up, there's only two ways that I can think of that might have caused yours to clog and that would have been packing something in/over the holes, OR, something nasty was in the wash solution that may have dried into a hard substance............ Glad you got it working.

Yes the car is always being under trees and the tree fluid might have entered those outlets. or other crumbling debris. In the future it might become clogged again so I put that handy string in car.

Yes the car is always being under trees and the tree fluid might have entered those outlets. or other crumbling debris. In the future it might become clogged again so I put that handy string in car.
Thanks guys. This string was very helpful. Wiper fluid outlets not working several weeks in a row with snow or ice & temps under 20 here in Central VA. You have confirmed that my outlets were likley stopped up with frozen fluid because they've worked after the sun beats down for a couple hours on the top part of the hood.

Back