Watches

I've had worn watches from age 17 till 47, most of my watches were different and also made to wear on the underside of wrist, the Omega had a slight off set for 12, it was placed where the 2 usually is, if you try to look at the bottom of your left wrist and think of reading a watch you'll see why the 12 was at 2 o'clock...... But in the late 80's I got so I had to use my FedEx del-time-recorder for those last min. on time del'vrys, I just gave up on wearing watches, and when I retired, time became an evil reminder of the years watching sec's go by. I'm getting more involved now, I don't even try to keep up with the days.
Someone ask me what time it is, and I say sorry, I'm retired(while showing them my empty wrist........ :D

I've had worn watches from age 17 till 47, most of my watches were different and also made to wear on the underside of wrist, the Omega had a slight off set for 12, it was placed where the 2 usually is, if you try to look at the bottom of your left wrist and think of reading a watch you'll see why the 12 was at 2 o'clock...... But in the late 80's I got so I had to use my FedEx del-time-recorder for those last min. on time del'vrys, I just gave up on wearing watches, and when I retired, time became an evil reminder of the years watching sec's go by. I'm getting more involved now, I don't even try to keep up with the days.
Someone ask me what time it is, and I say sorry, I'm retired(while showing them my empty wrist........ :D
Nice ! Enjoy it!

those oakley watches are expensive as ****, i like the that i 'liked'. bad fishy how much was that ?

The one I pictured is the Titanium Gearbox with a carbon fiber face. The Oakley watches are all Swiss made, so I'm sure that factors into the price. It retails for $895, but I picked it up on eBay for $450 in perfect condition.

Here's another one of my favorites, an Oakley Holeshot.

A09FD2E1-5E88-4D48-8BE9-A860B57A2342-4424-0000011C70BB9DCE_zpsb05f98f5.jpg

OOO watches. I thought this was a post ur watch collection thread. Lemme look up some for u. :)

I have an old Bulova watch i picked up at JC Penny in 2001 for about $120, aside from a new battery every so often its served me well, i wear it less though cause i spend a lot of time on computers and dont like wearing a watch or anything on my wrists while i type

Yeah, the Oakley watches are pricey. I do love mine though because the styles are like no other. The Citizen you referenced is very nice too. They make a mighty fine watch.

I'm going to get an Oakley next,I usually buy one around Christmas every other year,but lately they have been real inexpensive.im going to really look for one this year.

At the airport this Japanese lady came through and I saw the watch on the X-ray monitor, pure black(usually means $$$$)

It was in a wooden box and packaged very well, I went up to her to ask about it and eventually I asked how much a watch that nice is...

"$200,000"

My mouth dropped........

Back