Water inside my fog light

TheKhmerboy92

Connecticut
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic SI
Body Style
Sedan
After the car washed I walked around to look at my car but suddenly I notice the water inside my fog light. Are there any easy ways to clean the fog light without taking off the bumper. I also had HID install in the fog light.

there has to be a crack/chip or something. You should not have water inside the housing. If there is, and you turn your fogs on, you could blow the bulb. The only hole is in the back where the bulb goes in. I don't know how you'd get water in there because the base of the bulb is tight to the housing. You need to investigate the housing more for issues

there has to be a crack/chip or something. You should not have water inside the housing. If there is, and you turn your fogs on, you could blow the bulb. The only hole is in the back where the bulb goes in. I don't know how you'd get water in there because the base of the bulb is tight to the housing. You need to investigate the housing more for issues

I think me and my brother found out what's causing it. There a gap on the rubber seal of my HID and that's why the water leaked in.

Back