Welcoming new members

Welcome to the forum. I haven't really seen anyone comment on having to close their trunks hard. Might be worth having them look at it

thanks you also have a nice white si and it my favorite colour ... white was alway been my first choice but they didnt have it where i live

thank you brother, I just got it yesterday and it's already dirty though! I wish I could've got a RR FA5 when I got my 8th gen, I love that car!

Plan for right away is injen axle back exahust, lowering spring (not sure what brand yet), k and n filter, throtle body spacer, window tint, and red emblems. There will be much more to follow thats just what i will be getting in the next month.

Hi all! My name is Doug, I used to have a 07 FA5.
003.jpg

Now I am waiting to hear back from the dealer today to see if they can get me in this New 2012 TW SI Sedan.
12atDealer.jpg

Wish me luck!

I need your guys opinion. I made a really bad choice and bought a motorcycle (2011 Kawasaki ZX6R) I am currently super upside down on that and the fit (about $8500). The Si pictured above has navi and is stickered at $24,845. My price was $30,500 out the door (that last night I was told by the dealer would work), today they said they are all in at $31,000 and made a mistake last night. Should I stand my ground or give in over the other $500?

Walk from that 500 to a dealership is a joke. Your buying the car and can go somewhere else. Sell the bike get parts for your new car. I got into an accident on mine last year and it still sucks.

I need your guys opinion. I made a really bad choice and bought a motorcycle (2011 Kawasaki ZX6R) I am currently super upside down on that and the fit (about $8500). The Si pictured above has navi and is stickered at $24,845. My price was $30,500 out the door (that last night I was told by the dealer would work), today they said they are all in at $31,000 and made a mistake last night. Should I stand my ground or give in over the other $500?

Stand your ground. It's a 2012, they need to get these off their lot.

Well, the sales manager actually let me drive away over $500! I can't hardly beleive it. The sales guy is pretty cool though, and is trying to work out a deal were he can buy my Motorcycle for $500 above trade value and everyone will win. Greedy @$$ sales manager will get his $500, Sales person will get an grossly discounted ZX6R and I will get my Si!

Well, the sales manager actually let me drive away over $500! I can't hardly beleive it. The sales guy is pretty cool though, and is trying to work out a deal were he can buy my Motorcycle for $500 above trade value and everyone will win. Greedy @$$ sales manager will get his $500, Sales person will get an grossly discounted ZX6R and I will get my Si!

Sounds like a drama movie. lol, let us know what happens.

Back