Welcoming new members

Haha thought so. I'd looked it up in the past when it came to naming something black/Japanese.

welcome to the site! any plans for your new car?

Hello All!!
First post - I have had my white orchid pearl 2013 EX-L since Friday, March 15th - Monday the 18th drove from the St. Louis Metro area to San Antonio - was impressed by how well it sits on the road - being able to compare it to past cars such as my Triumph TR-4A, Austin-Healey "Bug Eyed" Sprite, MGB, BMW 2002, Jaguar XKE, and a host of other foreign and American pigiron and muscle cars, I can say this is a really fun car to drive.
The EX-L has the splash guards, body side molding, wheel locks, wing spoiler, all season floor mats, trunk tray and all the extras from the EX-L package, fog lights, moonroof, leather interior, etc.
As for me, I retired from the US Army after 23 years of service in 1989 and started a second career in the hospitality industry as a director of human resources. I’m now fully retired and enjoy finally being able to set my own schedule. :D
I’m looking forward to meeting many of you in September on the Dragon!!
Chris

Hello All!!
First post - I have had my white orchid pearl 2013 EX-L since Friday, March 15th - Monday the 18th drove from the St. Louis Metro area to San Antonio - was impressed by how well it sits on the road - being able to compare it to past cars such as my Triumph TR-4A, Austin-Healey "Bug Eyed" Sprite, MGB, BMW 2002, Jaguar XKE, and a host of other foreign and American pigiron and muscle cars, I can say this is a really fun car to drive.
The EX-L has the splash guards, body side molding, wheel locks, wing spoiler, all season floor mats, trunk tray and all the extras from the EX-L package, fog lights, moonroof, leather interior, etc.
As for me, I retired from the US Army after 23 years of service in 1989 and started a second career in the hospitality industry as a director of human resources. I’m now fully retired and enjoy finally being able to set my own schedule. :D
Chris

Welcome. Congrats on the new ride and also on being retired! You'll have to post some pictures.

welcome EX-L .. you'll have to post some pics and comment in the dragon thread if you're planning to go!

Hello All!!
Chris

Welcome!

May I suggest visiting the following link and being the first to vote for WOP?

http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/what-color-is-your-9th-civic.7275/

Hello All!!
Chris

Welcome! Interesting list of cars, & thank you for your service sir!

being able to compare it to past cars such as my Triumph TR-4A, Austin-Healey "Bug Eyed" Sprite, MGB, BMW 2002, Jaguar XKE, and a host of other foreign and American
Chris
WELCOME..... Judging from your past cars, I'm guessing some time served in the UK ? I was stationed 20 miles N. of Cambridge(Alconbury AFB) for 3 years after my tour in the Nam (Mar 67-68)..... Bought a brand new Thriumph Spitfire(koni's all 'round, w/rear squat system so it wouldn't tuck)...... spent a lot of time with the local sport car club events.

Welcome to retirement, as well.

Back