Welcoming new members

Welcome to the site! What wheels are you looking to add?

I'm looking at going with something like Focal F02. The LX came with 15in .... I don't know why. I'm considering going to 16in or 17in. I love the OEM wheels on the EX also. The 2 tone ones.

Attachments

• IMG_1143.PNG
    IMG_1143.PNG
    317.2 KB · Views: 15
Hey everyone...The name's Glenn...v'been lurking at this forum for a couple of weeks and there's alot of good things that's happenin here as far as I can see. I've been a a proud owner of a few hondas (EG2, EJ1,DA Xsi, EG8, GE8) that I wished I hadn't got rid of and i've been out of the game for awhile so I decided to get back on it. I recently picked up an ASM '13 (YSA/YSABELLA) and lovin' it. Going to start slow but gonna make things right. Posting a few pics of my EG2 (VICTORIA) from the past that some might have seen before.

I miss my Volk Racing CE28's
35d5d6x.jpg

Sol Engine Bay, Fully built NA B18C, Type R Tranny, Type R header blah blah blah
29g1lqx.jpg

And YSABELLA
2gv7nuf.jpg

BE POSTIN A BUILD SOON...WHEN PARTS ARRIVE AND INSTALLED. =)

welcome to the forum. Any pics of your coupe?

Plenty but it keeps saying any file I upload is too big? They were all taken in my iPhone and that's how I am on the site right now. It let me upload a profile picture but most of the ones I tried were rotated sideways.. Help? Haha

Welcome! Feel free to post an intro thread when you can. :wavey:

You painted it yourself? It looks pretty good.

You painted it yourself? It looks pretty good.
Just plasti dip but yea it looks good but some parts have small air pockets from rims not being clean enough and there was a problem area here
image.jpg
But it can all be fixed pretty easily. It was my first time using spray paint since I was using it for less productive reason... Hahah seriously tho it's been at least a year or two

Back