Welcoming new members

Welcome to you both! You guys should both add yourself to the user map if you haven't already -
http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/member-locations-user-location-map.5772/

@Jcarlos you'd be able to claim Peru at the link above! No one has claimed it yet :thumb: Do you see many civics in Peru?

Hi there!, Claimed it already! thanks!
i joined a group of civic si owners 1 week ago. here we don't see many civics si's, Honda just sold around 20 of them in 2012 so it's kinda hard to spot them on the streets.
i'll post some pics later.
Great car btw!

any plans for it man?
hi! maybe next year. intake, wheels and brakes, nothing extreme. I will have to go to the US to get some nice parts, things are a Little overpriced here too.
I Saw a HPF body kit last night, do you know how much is that over there?

Hi all! Finally remembered to introduce myself after awhile of just reading threads here. I live in Dallas TX and got my cbp si coupe 2012 last october. I love the car and already got bit my the mod bug. Im looking forward to meet people here. Really helpful forum btw!

IMG_0061_zps1dfb7885.jpg

2C34480F-F113-43C1-9084-E7620ED8D08E-4575-0000026E699683A4_zps36a8a03e.jpg

welcome man. i know there are a lot of members in the dallas area so you can always take a look at our user map and feel free to add yourself to it.

Hello everyone! I joined the other 9thgencivic forum a couple weeks ago and thought I'd join this too. I'm down in Largo, Florida and I got my 2013 PMM Si Sedan in July. So far I've plasti-dipped all the chrome to black as well as plasti-dipping the wheels. I know the look i want my car to have but I'm not sure on all the specs to make it so I'm here to try and learn. I'll post some pics of my si in the next few days.

Hey everyone, new member here and definitely not new to the tuner/modding community!! I'm registered with *************** as well! 2013 Civic Si TW FB6 ive had it for 163 days and i got 25150 miles on it :)

Back