Welcoming new members

welcome to the site guys. If you have any specific questions, just ask away.

Here is my baby ha. I washed it but now I have to clean up my engine bay

Attachments

• CAM00358.jpg
    CAM00358.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 17
  • CAM00359.jpg
    CAM00359.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 16
  • CAM00360.jpg
    CAM00360.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 17
Hey guys, my name's Rob and I'm from Concord, NC. Here's my 2012 Si I've had coming up 2 years this summer! Just joined the forum last December and am finally getting around to posting. I've done a few bolt on and cosmetic mods with a ride drop and clutch work planned in the next month or so. Here are a few pictures after a nice wash and wax!
9839Resize.JPG9837Resize.JPG9843Resize.JPG9853Resize.JPG

welcome to the newest members! Some great looking cars with mods already!!! :D

Hello, found your site when I was planning my upcoming spring trip to the TOD (I've been 2 times so far, 2011 and 2013).

I watched your videos from your 2nd and/or 3rd annual trip there, very enjoyable, you people like to drive!
I also noticed that not everyone there had a Honda, so I thought I might be able to slip in here with my Mustang without too much flak.

In addition to my Mustang I own an 05 Accord (with 175,000 trouble free miles on it) and have owned Honda products in the past (ATV's, dirtbikes, sportbikes, Accords), some of the finest motorized vehicles I've ever owned.

Here's a pic of my non-daily driver: IMG_2365.JPG

Welcome..... HPD...... Shouldn't be an issue to meet at the Dragon, there'll be a Vet their as well......

Whats up guys my name is Sergio, i live in Houston TX. I got my 2013 civic EX-L two months ago I'm new to this. Its my first civic so I hope to get a lot of information from y'all.

byhutude.jpg

I just installed my fog lights i will post an update picture once i wash it.

Back