What do you guys think looks better, 2012 Civic Sedan or coupe?

Although I was originally an 8th gen coupe owner who ended up in an 8th sedan, I've got to go with the 9th gen coupe. I saw a taffy white Si with the HFP kit and thought it looked great.

Me too.. I went from 06 fg2 - 08 fa5 - 12 fg4

Me too.. I went from 06 fg2 - 08 fa5 - 12 fg4

It wasn't entirely my choice. A 17 year old chick in her dad's Mustang GT decided my FG2 would look better if she drove into the driver side door at 45mph. :sadface:

I love the FA5 I got from another member, but I'm economically challenged and can't afford to get rid of the few gremlins the car came with.

gizmo.jpg

I prefer the sportier look of the coupe over the sedan of any generation and car IMO. Yes, 4 doors are practical but I don't like giving rides so I don't care much about practicality. The fact the HFP kit is available to the coupe only is a major thing for me to be in favor of the coupe too. My dog fits fine in the front seat with me when we go to the park. If she needs to go in the back seat, I take my truck.

I have a 4 year old so it makes it easier to put him in his seat. So compromise. Still have an Si that I love and safe for him as well. I see only positives from my side.

So let's hear it, which do you prefer?

2012 Honda Civic Sedan
or
2012 Honda Civic Coupe

why?

I've owned both the coupe and sedan 9th gens. I like the front better on the coupe, and the rear better on the sedan. That being said, now that I have the HFP coupe........COUPE HANDS DOWN!!!! :D

Back