What Movie Are You Watching Right Now?

hweenie%2BKiller%2BClowns%2Bposter.jpg

Jump in the way back machine today? (I know it wasn't really that long ago, but you tend to watch new movies)
I read the book today...so I decided to watch the movie after I finished. The movie was disappointing after reading the book. I figured it would be :\

You're messing with my head o_0

Just wondering how fast of a reader you are. I have been known to read multiple books in a day. Not many people start and finish a book the same day.

Just wondering how fast of a reader you are. I have been known to read multiple books in a day. Not many people start and finish a book the same day.
Well I guess I read half of it last night and finished it today. It was a really short book. Under 200 pages. I'm a slow reader, but I did have things that I needed to do in between the reading LOL
I could have finished it in less than a day

I read Hunger Games in 3 days. Lol.

Now Harry Potter...I'd get vicious if anyone interrupted me while I was reading them. Of course my parents always decided that that was the time to do spring cleaning.

It was amusing but pretty predictable. Reminds me of a lot of those crazy drunken frat movies I've watched

It was amusing but pretty predictable. Reminds me of a lot of those crazy drunken frat movies I've watched

All of them are predictable in an overarching sense. It kept us wondering how much more crap can they go through in the little amount of time they have left. The Asian guy really made the movie in my opinion.

Back