What turns you on/off about the opposite sex?

On: Healthy, not under or overweight, happy, independent, self sufficient
Off: Acting like a princess, generally crazy, manic / depressive / bi-polar, needy, controlling, lazy, smokers

On: Southern drawl, redheads, a mean cook in the kitchen, the ability to recognize you are busy, being able to handle a fire arm and bait your own hooks
Off: Very loud when just talking, backseat drivers, shoe addictions

Off: Not supportive of your hobbies & interests, doesn't like animals, heavy drinker, any sort of tobacco habits
On: Putting your interests before his, treating you like his princess (not like Michael Hurd's version)

on: nice eyes, nice smile, supportive, smells good, soft lips
off: smokers, weed heads, saggy pants, quick to anger, think's a woman's place is in the home and thinks he shouldn't do housework or cook. also any "woman can't do what men can do" thinking.

Turn ons: Funny, clever, positive attitude, comfortable in his own skin, kind and independent. Bonus points for building/fixing things.

Turn offs: Crassness, smoking, needing me to explain my jokes, negativity and....facial hair.

On: Comfortable doing 140+mph in the passenger seat ( on track)
Off: everyone else

But seriously..
On: personality, self belief
Off: self centered, loud, debbie downer

Last edited:
how about a double bun?

Princess_Leia.jpg

Lol

Off: any amount of drama , trying to change me, trying to control me, one that is extremely needy.
On: pretty face, since of humor, great smile , sweet attitude , above all love me for me even though I'm a single dad

Off: bad breath!!! Smokers, tattoos of any kind, weird piercings, red neck, bad eating habits, don't workout, pale skin, dresses like a slut, out of shape, no or low self esteem

On: straight white teeth (great smile), dark skin, I love women of all cultures particularly Spanish, physically fit, eats healthy, has morals, that's hard to come by these days, has a good mental well being about herself, works has a job or an education and can cook

Off: bad breath!!! Smokers, tattoos of any kind, weird piercings, red neck, bad eating habits, don't workout, pale skin, dresses like a slut, out of shape, no or low self esteem

On: straight white teeth (great smile), dark skin, I love women of all cultures particularly Spanish, physically fit, eats healthy, has morals, that's hard to come by these days, has a good mental well being about herself, works has a job or an education and can cook

good luck on your search.

So basically, I am your type. Sorry, I'm taken.

Back