What'sUPDOHC! Pics from the 808 state!!!

A24C2107-425B-4232-ACE2-A6B2C5B590FD-166-000000059E7CD7AE.jpg

Roof top pic.
Also my tire blew out lol stockies FTW!!!

Yeah it is! Your from down here?

Haha bruh, I wish. Can't believe I got that right. My wife is from there. I've spent a lot of time in Hawaii 'cause her family is still there. They had a place on the north shore but it got too sketchy 'cause it was secluded and there were some break ins and such, so they moved to Ocean Point in Ewa. She and our kids go back every year, I try to get over there every year too. Pearl Ridge, Ala Moana, Hawaiian Waters, the lagoons at Ko 'Olina, great for kids. I liked Barber's Point, Kaneohi, the Pali (kids called it "the Windy Place"). I could go on and on. Leonard's houpua (sp?)malasadas, Zippy's, Loco Moco. Sheesh, you're lucky to live there.

Haha bruh, I wish. Can't believe I got that right. My wife is from there. I've spent a lot of time in Hawaii 'cause her family is still there. They had a place on the north shore but it got too sketchy 'cause it was secluded and there were some break ins and such, so they moved to Ocean Point in Ewa. She and our kids go back every year, I try to get over there every year too. Pearl Ridge, Ala Moana, Hawaiian Waters, the lagoons at Ko 'Olina, great for kids. I liked Barber's Point, Kaneohi, the Pali (kids called it "the Windy Place"). I could go on and on. Leonard's houpua (sp?)malasadas, Zippy's, Loco Moco. Sheesh, you're lucky to live there.
Man you were point on! Lol not bad for someone who visits the island. Yeah down here is real laid back and weather is nice I can imagine up in the mainland when it's snowing, must be a lot different as I've never seen snow yet.

Thanks. As for snow, you should go to the Big Island - on Mauna Kea. BTW, I see you have no tint. The sun is brutal, are you gonna get that? Nice job on your Si.

Thanks. As for snow, you should go to the Big Island - on Mauna Kea. BTW, I see you have no tint. The sun is brutal, are you gonna get that? Nice job on your Si.
Oh yeah I haven't tinted it yet and yes the sun is brutal!! My daughter gets real fussy so we usually end up taking my girls car but after Christmas time is when I can start splurging;) looking to get tint first, then visors, and hopefully some power mods:) what about you? Any mods to your car that you've done?

They don't allow tint in my state. Hey, my wife's sister just married a guy who just opened a gym in Honolulu. Iv'e not met him yet. You familiar with BJ Penn? His brother/trainer Jay.

My mods so far are minor:

Whistler Pro 3600 Remote Radar with additional fore/aft sensor
K&N Typhoon Intake
Wheel locks
Mud Flaps
Trunk Tray
Yellow Fog Overlays
Sylvania 9005 zXe SilverStar
Sylvania 9006 zXe SilverStar
Civic Badge Delete
Red JDM Badges

I want to get Flashpro and a downpipe, unless its too loud (I have an age I have to act like). Also want eibach springs (milder than your drop) and rear anti sway . . . too much body roll.

Back