What'sUPDOHC! Pics from the 808 state!!!

They don't allow tint in my state. Hey, my wife's sister just married a guy who just opened a gym in Honolulu. Iv'e not met him yet. You familiar with BJ Penn? His brother/trainer Jay.

My mods so far are minor:

Whistler Pro 3600 Remote Radar with additional fore/aft sensor
K&N Typhoon Intake
Wheel locks
Mud Flaps
Trunk Tray
Yellow Fog Overlays
Sylvania 9005 zXe SilverStar
Sylvania 9006 zXe SilverStar
Civic Badge Delete
Red JDM Badges

I want to get Flashpro and a downpipe, unless its too loud (I have an age I have to act like). Also want eibach springs (milder than your drop) and rear anti sway . . . too much body roll.
Damn! That's a good mod list I probably might pick up the down pipe as well and hopefully flash pro:) and hopefully some new rims:). And yeah I heard of him opening his gym but I haven't been there yet. Thats pretty cool! He could probably teach you some moves or even meet bj as well!

Damn! That's a good mod list I probably might pick up the down pipe as well and hopefully flash pro:) and hopefully some new rims:). And yeah I heard of him opening his gym but I haven't been there yet. Thats pretty cool! He could probably teach you some moves or even meet bj as well!
Martial arts are way behind me now. I'd just hurt something!

Add to the list: I've been parking so far away from everthing to prevent dings that I had to break down and order oem side moldings from College Hills Honda. They arrive Thursday. I like the car without them, but those doors are just too vulnerable.

Update: waiting on front, rear, and steering jdm badges. And painted mudguards! Also installed tanabe concept g axle back from an 8thgen civic.

Martial arts are way behind me now. I'd just hurt something!

Add to the list: I've been parking so far away from everthing to prevent dings that I had to break down and order oem side moldings from College Hills Honda. They arrive Thursday. I like the car without them, but those doors are just too vulnerable.
I have the molding as well, but I continue to park with dings in mind, if there's a way these idiots will do it.
Mine have a slight angle from frt to rear (low to high). I think they look better.

looking good. makes me wanna swap out my springs for coils...
Do it bro!! Although you wouldn't want to go this low without scraping the heck under the car lol. Lovin your rims! Was thinking of grabbing a set but they're pretty rare down here.

Do it bro!! Although you wouldn't want to go this low without scraping the heck under the car lol. Lovin your rims! Was thinking of grabbing a set but they're pretty rare down here.
thanks man. im trying to finish up and get my dp and flashpro before i swap to coils and a different set of wheels. yeah a friend of mine sold me the wheels for dirt cheap, plus rare to find them unpainted.

thanks man. im trying to finish up and get my dp and flashpro before i swap to coils and a different set of wheels. yeah a friend of mine sold me the wheels for dirt cheap, plus rare to find them unpainted.
I was going that route but figure there was a car show coming up and i was going to try an enter but maybe after that ill start buying my engine upgrades;) and yeah even when I had my 8th I was looking for those rims but still couldn't find it.

Installed badges;)
IMG_20121230_172947.jpg

ho brah, ballin ah?! i wish i had money l'dat fo' buy all kine fancy stuffs for my car. haha. das ok tho, mine's not one Si, so junk anyways. nah nah looks good brah! i could go for some mitsu-ken garlic chicken right now...
Thanks! Nah was cheap I bought it from R18-Power on here! You should ask him cause he could do certain colors and different color stitchings! I also started off with an R-18 and loved that car! Only reason I traded it in was I needed a 4door and they gave me kind of a good deal lol. But I miss the gas mileage and putting regular in it, now I use my 01civic for daily lol just to save on gas. And mitsuken!! Haha I haven't been there in a long time but there garlic chicken is Ono!!

Thanks! Nah was cheap I bought it from R18-Power on here! You should ask him cause he could do certain colors and different color stitchings! I also started off with an R-18 and loved that car! Only reason I traded it in was I needed a 4door and they gave me kind of a good deal lol. But I miss the gas mileage and putting regular in it, now I use my 01civic for daily lol just to save on gas. And mitsuken!! Haha I haven't been there in a long time but there garlic chicken is Ono!!
yup! too bad I stay 5,000 miles away! shiet.

Back